7 Continents, Continents of the Asia. 5 Oceans, Atlantic Ocean
- There are 7 continents in the world. They are Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
- Georgia is a unique country. It's located in the crossroads of Europe and Asia. But United Nations considered this country to be part of Asia continent (even though the majority of the people felt that they're European)
- Currently there are 5 oceans in the world : Pacific Ocean, Artic ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, and Southern Ocean.
- Georgia in particular is located closest to the Atlantic Ocean (it touch the western border of Georgia.
1. state-issued photo ids. provide them for free for those who can't afford them.
2. the system we have seems to be working nearly perfectly. seems like about 31 cases per billion votes cast
3. the national policy for hiring new employees which requires proof of eligibility to work. there are something like 20 types of identification which can be used for this.
world war i had a devastating effect on german-americans and their cultural heritage. up until that point german-americans, as a group, had been spared much of the discrimination, abuse, rejection, collective mistrust experienced by so many different racial and ethnic groups in the history of the united states. indeed, over the years, they had been viewed as a well integrated and esteemed part of american society. all of this change with the outbreak of war.