the correct statement is letter a. according to the mandate of heaven, kings were considered godlike beings, so they could do as they .
the mandate of heaven is a chinese political and religious ideology used since ancient times to justify the rule of the king or emperor of china, that has been in place since the zhou until the dynasty system ended. it has been created to justify the zhou as the main power of the region. in order to keep harmony, the ruler has to make what he wants and what people want. he had to make good choices to satisfy the people and then they will be happy and keep you in power.
1. the group that formally abolished the monarchy was the roundheads. after the monarchy was abolished, the english commonwealth was created. it was led by oliver cromwell, who later took the title lord protector. this leader was a puritan, meaning that he supported removing catholic rituals from the church of england.
2. identify a central idea in the bill of rights.
a. the monarch could only exercise power as stated in the law.
3. ascended the english throne as a joint monarch after accepting the bill of rights mary ii
appointed catholics as government officials and recruited them in the army
conquered ireland and established the commonwealth
lost a long, bloody civil war against forces loyal to parliament
was crowned king after a period of commonwealth rule in england
4. identify two effects of the glorious revolution on the english monarchy.
the idea of monarchs ruling by divine right was rejected.
a limited, constitutional monarchy was established.
5. what are two ways the bill of rights opposes the idea of the divine right of kings?
it stated that the monarch's power was subject to limits set by parliament.
it abolished the role of the monarch as the head of the church of england.
the correct answer is d) he deserved the title after his leadership in the battle for independence.
agustin de iturbide was a mexican army general and politician. he to win the war of independence from spain. because of that win he was proclaimed emperor of mexico and crowned in 1822, his reign didn’t last long, in 1823 he abdicated and departed for europe, because of that he was declared a traitor and in 1824 he was executed by a firing squad.
d gerrymandering is the correct answer